More space, fresh air, and lower interest rates. You can get a lot when you move outside the city.
- Lower Rates
- No Down Payment
- No Cash Reserves
- Lower interest rates to purchase and improve property in non-urban areas:
- Repair and rehab expenses
- Energy improvements, such as insulation and solar panels
- Improvements to property, such as grading, adding a driveway, and landscaping
- New utility connections, such as sewage, gas, and broadband internet
- Costs of appliances the seller may offer with the property
- Backed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- No down payment
- No cash reserves required
- Fixed rates — your interest rate never goes up
Your property must be in a smaller town or a rural area. Your income must be below a certain level. However, your income can be higher than the average income for the area of your new home.
Warsaw Federal Processes USDA Loans 60% Faster
Many lenders take up to seven weeks to process USDA loans. Not Warsaw Federal. Our average time from application to closing is less than a month. Move in faster with a Warsaw Federal USDA loan.